Best Travel Quotes for wanderlust
Travelling always do wonders for everyone whether it is meeting new people, getting new experiences or enjoying the wonders of world, travelling can do all that. But today I am not here to lecture you on travelling but rather I will be sharing with you the most famous travelling quotes. These are the best travel quotes that inspire me to travel more and more. These quotes define my life that’s why I am a lot in travelling and its business. Today I am going to share with you these short travel quotes that will inspire a traveller in you. My motto of throwing out this post on my blog is just to inspire you to travel.
Famous Travel quotes – Short and sweet | Top 10
1. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -Gustav Flaubert
Actually this is the quote which makes you feel what you are worth in this world. In this vast world everyone has some place and position, and when you travel you know how big this world and you will know your worth. So travel more!
also read – why not to chase money in business
2. “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” -Jack Kerouac
3. “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
Whenever I travel I feel alive. This is true for me and to live more I travel more. Travel is an integral part of my life. I have made this travel quote my motto.
4. The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” -Wallace Stevens
5. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
6. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things
7. When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when we escape like the squirrels in the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we shall shiver with cold and fright. But things will happen to us so that we don’t know ourselves. Cool, unlying life will rush in.
also read – real way to make money online
8. whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place.
9. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”
Now this travel quote is awesome and personally I follow this quote everyday in my life. I earn, Save and travel then again repeat this process. This is the most elite travel quote of my life
10. “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T.S. Eliot
Most best travel quotes – from 10- 20
11. “Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.”
I always wanted to travel but when time came I was timid to go all out alone, but to live a life I wanted I had to go out. This is the best travel quote I have ever come across and this is most inspiring travel quote.
12. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
13. “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”
14. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Helen Keller
15. “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.”
16. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” -Agustine of Hippo
17. ” Travel makes a wise man better but a fool worse.” – Thomas Fuller
18. “Not all those who wander are lost.” -J.R.R. Tolkien
19. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.”
Most inspirational travel quotes | 20-30
21. It is better to travel well than to arrive.
22. “Do not dare not to dare.”
I always travel to inspire travel in others. Follow my stories to get inspired for travelling more.
also read – how to be happy everyday
23. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
24. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
This is my personal favourite travel quote which inspires traveller in me.
25. “Life is short and the world is wide”
26. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” -Lao Tzu
27. “Life is a journey. Make the best of it.”
28. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
29. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
30. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” -Suzanne Collins
So these are the best travel quotes that I have gathered for you these are the quotes by which I live my daily life. you will be seeing a lot of inspirational posts on my blog so keep connected until then.