Udaipur itinerary for 2 days
Udaipur is a wonderful place in rajasthan to be. It is located in the southern Rajasthan and also known as the Venice of east. This title literally means a lot. To my blessings I am the native of udaipur which is a best thing. I run a taxi service in udaipur, and goa. Which allows me to travel a lot around the country. If you are looking forward to come to udaipur then here I am giving you the proper udaipur itinerary 2 days. It is a two days plan for udaipur which is reasonable and affordable.
This article will cover where you can travel in udaipur in 2 days, which places to see and transportation costs.
Udaipur itinerary 2 days – plan to visit all places in Udaipur
Day 1 itinerary udaipur
This is the day when you will probably be coming to udaipur. you can come to udaipur either by bus, train and flight. Here is the detailed trip plan for your first day in udaipur:-
- Get off at railway station, bus stand or airport in Udaipur
- Go to your hotel, I will advise you to take city autos for drop so that it will be less costly. Otherwise it will be high price
- Get fresh and relax within 1-2 hours
- Now get out for sightseeing of udaipur. on first day
- Do not exhaust yourself by visiting every place on 1st day.
- The ideal places to visit on 1st day in udaipur are :-
- City Palace – it is grand palace which hosts museum of mewari culture with awesome vibes. the architecture of this palace is just mind blowing. you will be astonished by its beauty. this is the most sought after tourist place in Udaipur.
- Jagdish Mandir – just 200 m away from city palace there is a grand shrine of lord vishnu. this temple is famous for its architecture. thousands of tourists and local people visit this temple every day.
- Gangaur Ghat – located near jagdish temple this is a must visit sight. you can enjoy folk music and serene vibes of lake pichola here.
- Ambrai Ghat (Dhadak Movie fame) – this is like a island situated in between lake pichola. mostly couples and friends group hangout here. this is the most beautiful place in udaipur which you should include in your udaipur itinerary for 2 days
- Lake Pichola – it is the most beautiful lake of udaipur, around the lake lightning is awesome. you can also enjoy boat ride in your 2 day visit of udaipur
- Market of udaipur – these are the markets that are equipped with world class handicrafts that will make you fall in love with them
also read – my travel bucket list for india 2019
- It is advised to take Auto rickshaw if you are low on budget in udaipur
- Udaipur sightseeing in auto rickshaw will cost you 800 rs for 8 hours in city area
- Taxi will cost you 1400 rs for 8 hours. Mahrana Cabs in udaipur is the most trusted taxi service in udaipur that you can hire.
- Now your day will be over after visiting these places in udaipur. that complete your first day in udaipur itinerary 2 days
- Now you can eat some good rajasthani food in udaipur.
- Go to hotel and rest
Day 2 Itinerary for udaipur
Now in our 2 day plan of udaipur visit, it is the last day and you will be visiting the outskirts of udaipur.
- Get out of hotel early. (if you want to checkout then do it, and put your luggage in taxi)
- Now head to the following places to see in udaipur.
- Fatah sagar – this is the biggest lake in udaipur that you will love. you can have a cold coffee on the banks of this lake
- Karni temple – if you want to experience the beauty of udaipur from a height then this a ideal place for you
- Saheliyo ki bari – another great spot
- Sajjan Garh – located 10 km away from udaipur, this is a huge fort situated away from udaipur.
- Ahar senetopes in udaipur
- Shilp gram (recommended only in December)
- Now you are done with your udaipur trip plan in 2 days
- Now you can head directly to bus stand or railway station and get off to your destination
This is a budget plan for udaipur travel in 2 days. If you liked this udaipur itinerary 2 days then share it with your friends who are coming to udaipur. so that it can help them.
Subscribe to my blog for more awesome guides